At the celebration, we are going to have a quiz during the appetizers and ice-breaker time. I’m publishing it now to give those who pay attention a running head start. It doesn’t seem fair, does it? That is one of life’s hard lessons: life just isn’t fair. Get used to it. I am pretty sure that all of the answers to these questions can be found on this blog. Some may take some calculating. Here goes.
- Who was the first person to donate to The King’s Jubilee?
- What does the official TKJ tour to Philadelphia sound like?
- What does TKJ MEBI stand for?
- What is a Victory Party?
- Who is Rosie the redhead?
- How many TKJ volunteers’ weddings did Cranford perform?
- What is the highest number of cities and towns TKJ had ministries operating in at any given time?
- What is a Power Pack?
- Who is Lois Erickson?
- What is the chief duty of the person riding shotgun in the TKJ-mobile?
- Who is Alex the Albanian?
- What is the most important piece of equipment to the person riding shotgun in the TKJ-mobile (especially if Cranford is driving)?
- What is the “minor peanut butter miracle”?
- Where is the Kingdom of God?
So, if you get to work on this ahead of the banquet, great! It’s really not intended so much as a competition as a learning experience. Have fun!